The Lapeer County Community Foundation is dedicated to attracting and managing permanently endowed funds serving a wide range of charitable purposes in order to strengthen the quality of life in Lapeer County. As part of the Foundation’s focus on education, we maintain a growing scholarship program.
*DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS TO MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2023 BY 5:00 pm. YOU CAN DROP OFF THE SCHOLARSHIPS IN PERSON OR HAVE THEM POSTMARKED BY MARCH 13, 2023.
YOU MAY APPLY FOR THESE SCHOLARSHIPS STARTING FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2023.
- Applications are available at area schools and on our website. Our applications are fillable forms and will be ready for you to apply on Friday, January 6, 2023. Please be sure you are using the 2023 applications. Once you click on the application button for each scholarship, it will automatically download to your computer. Once it is downloaded on your computer, you will be able to type in your information.
- An application will not be considered unless all questions are completed and all required information is furnished.
- Students should be prepared to participate in a brief interview should the scholarship selection committee so desire.
- All applications must be delivered in person or postmarked on or before Friday, March 10, 2023.
- If selected for any scholarship, students are expected to assume the following obligations:
- Maintain the minimum GPA requirement of your scholarship, if directed by the scholarship.
- Notify the Foundation of any change in college plans including interruption of attendance, transfer to another college, or dropping enrollment.
- Furnish the Foundation with an official statement of admission from the new institution if transferring schools.
For more information, contact the Executive Director, Nancy Boxey at 810.664.0691 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.